Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Atlanta Travels

A few weeks ago I went to Atlanta with my husband. I've driven through Georgia before but never took the time to stop in Atlanta. My husband thankfully had a training there for two days so I was able to explore. I quickly Google searched ' the best coffee shops in Atlanta ', and looked for organic places to eat...and of course where to shop.

The last day I was there I planned to go to two coffee shops since the day before I spent most of the day shopping.

I found these two must-go-to coffee shops!


Condesa is off John Wesley Dobbs Ave in Atlanta. This reminds me of Not Just Coffee in Charlotte- Counter culture coffee, great modern space with delicious drinks.

 Cappuccino


 Octane coffee bar on the West side, great sandwiches [Carrot + Chickpea & Chevre] and tea! (Couldn't bring myself to get another caffeinated drink in one day)
Oh they also have doughnuts from a local place called Sublime-- they were so good ( I don't really love doughnuts but these were really homemade and awesome!)


I really enjoyed Atlanta!




No comments:

Post a Comment