Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Updates- It's September!

[[Remembering all the Families who lost loved one's on 9/11.]]


It's been awhile since I've blogged. I am not sure if it's because I am mostly busy working and cooking and cleaning and eating-- or some other sort of excuse. I am currently working at Samaritan's Feet- a non-profit that is based out of Charlotte! We give shoes to people all over the world. It is pretty exciting over here lots of things happening.

On another note- I getting a little more excited about things happening in Charlotte as far as food goes. There is a new bakery that is opening up this Friday-- 4th Ward Bread Co., which also happens to be in my favorite neighborhood in town. More on this later- when I actually go there. I have had some of there products recently since a farmer has been selling their baked goods at the Market on Saturdays, I must say I can't wait to actually go to the bakery and enjoy more of their delicious items.

Also this past weekend my sister&brother-in law visited with their qt pie Leighton- who steals my heart.
I love them and miss them a lot!


Here are some tiny photos from my phone.




Kasey's Birthday!

                                            My Father In Laws Movie came out last weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment