Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Grain-free coffee chocolate cookies

I love cookies. I love warm, soft, out of the oven cookies. My favorite has probably always been plain chocolate chip- and if you add coffee they are even better. Last week I made these. I would definitely make them again- and they definitely wake you up since they is some coffee in them!

I found the recipe here and changed it a bit.






 
 
 
 
 
 
 Yield: 8-9 cookies
 
Ingredients
 
1 cup almond meal
1/8 tsp baking soda
3 tbsp real butter
2 tbsp raw honey
3 tsp water
1 tsp vanilla
3-4 tbsp dark chocolate chunks
1.5 tbsp ground coffee beans


Directions

1. Preheat your oven to 350
2. Mix together almond meal and soda
3. Stir in melted butter, honey, and vanilla
4. Mix the water as needed to mix everything together
5. lastly add chocolate and coffee
6. Form about 8-9 cookies on your greased baking sheet/parchment paper
7. Bake for about 10 minutes until the edges are golden brown
8. Let sit for 5-10 minutes so the cookies harden

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment